Friday, October 23, 2009

Crystal C. Chavez Speaks at "Career Day" for THINK Together Jersey Elementary Students and Parents

On October 22, 2009 I addressed students, parents and teachers at the 10th Lights On Afterschool "Career Day" at Jersey Elementary School in Sante Fe Springs. The auditorium was filled to capacity and students were really excited to be there. But most importantly, it was the parents who were in attendance which really made a difference.

It was a really inspiring to listen to the students' "When I grow up..." speeches. During my address to the audience I spoke about my passions and career, and how I got there. It was an honor to share my insight of success and dreams to the next generation.

For more information, please visit:

www.thinktogether.org and www.afterschoolalliance.org

America is too big for small dreams, so DREAM big. I know I do. So, NEVER STOP DREAMING.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the last statement in this post. "America is too big for small dreams, so DREAM big."
    I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete